Miles for Mutts
Almost There Rescue is hosting a virtual challenge to log 30 miles or more of activity for the month of November. Choose your passion: running, hiking, biking, you name it! Logging miles with your pup is highly encouraged:) There will be bonus weekly challenges and prizes as well. Cute registration t-shirt is included with every registration and all proceeds go towards Almost There Rescue. Sign up today following the instructions below.
== INSTRUCTIONS TO JOIN ==
2. Click the green “Sign In to Join Challenge” button
3. Sign in to an existing Challenge Hound account, or sign up if you are new to Challenge Hound. You can sign up using your email address or Facebook
4. Now that you are signed in, click the green “Join Challenge” button and confirm you are joining.
5. That’s it! You’ve joined the challenge. You’ll receive an email confirmation with the challenge details.
== HOW TO LOG ACTIVITIES ==
1. You can log activities into Challenge Hound https://www.challengehound.com/activity/new/edit
2. You can connect an App listed on the Apps page and activities will be automatically synced to Challenge Hound. Challenge Hound currently supports Garmin, Under Armour (Map My Run, Map My Walk, Map My Hike, Map My Ride, etc), Fitbit, Coros, and Strava. https://www.challengehound.com/apps
If you connect an app, Challenge Hound will automatically sync applicable activities, so there is no need to manually enter. Whether you manually enter or use an App, you’ll receive an email notification with your challenge status after each activity you log. You can visit Challenge Hound to view your personal challenge dashboard, as well as full challenge leader boards and charts.
== ADDITIONAL SUPPORT ==
Support, FAQs, and How-tos can be found here: https://support.challengehound.com
What is Challenge Hound? Challenge Hound is a platform used to create and track group challenges. Read more at https://www.challengehound.com
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Thank you for supporting our rescue!